Dual citizenship offers an effective tool for international tax planning and provides financial privacy for banking and investment. It improves personal security, enhances freedom of movement and opens up significant opportunity.
The Cyprus Investment Program enables a non-Cypriot, that meets the economic criteria of the program, to acquire citizenship for himself and his family, including dependent children up to age 28. The program requires an investment of €2M into residential real estate. The investment of 2.0m Euro should be kept for 3 years after which the investor is allowed to sell. The only requirement after the 3rd year is to keep a residential property of minimum value €500.000. All nationalities are eligible to apply. The application examination period is six months.
Benefits of Cyprus Investment Program
- Opportunity to travel, live, work and study in every country of the European Union plus Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Iceland.
- All the members of the family can have European citizenship.
- 5-Star level of education where children can be benefited from (Schools and Universities)
- Travel to at least 155 countries without visa.
- The investor is able to rent their privately owned residence.
- No inheritance tax applies in Cyprus.
- Fast, secure and easy process (6 months).
Requirements of the Cyprus Investment Program
- A €2 million investment in a residential property (plus VAT if applicable). The property must be possessed by the investor for the period of at least 3 years. When the period of 3 years is completed then the investor has the right to sell their property and buy another one at the minimum value of €500.000 (plus VAT if applicable).
- Or, a €2 million investment in residential properties, where the one of them must be used as a privately owned permanent residence of the minimum value of €500.000 (plus VAT if applicable). Then the investor has the opportunity to invest the remaining 1.5 million in other residential properties which may be sold after the completion of the period of the 3 years.
- The parents of the investor have the opportunity to apply for a citizenship as well after the investor has achieved an approved application. In order to get the Cypriot citizenship they have to acquire a permanent privately owned residential property in Cyprus, the price of which must be at least €500.000 (plus VAT if applicable).
- The program applies to all members of the family of the investor. The spouse or partner, the dependent children up to the age of 28 if full time university students, and for children with physical or mental disabilities.
- Only 6 months period of examination of the citizenship applications.
- All the applicants should possess a clean criminal record.
You are more than welcome to request any details or make any questions regarding the program.
Our people can guarantee the smooth implementation of the process by being next to the applicant during every step of the process.